Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 27, 2009

not a tl but a tlr!!

After another reading - Penny Moore's "Teaching Information Problem Solving......" I realise i can't call myself a TL yet as i'm not qualified but i can call myself a TLR - a "teacher with library responsibilities" - that makes sense to me at this stage as i'm still learning so much. Learning how to divide my time between 2 subjects, 2 future assignments, forums, blogs , and my real life at school. Haven't been able to put the energy into school work yet as this course dominates my whole mental space and struggling to keep up with all you academics! Yes- i have thought about dropping out but trying to hold in this semester - i need some positive feedback from my next assignment to keep me going!!

2 comments:

  1. I find that my classroom teaching responsibilities outweigh my five periods per week in the library and the TL course irritates me as much as it intrigues me.

    I was (in a past life) an academic . . . no longer ;(

    Glad to have found your Blog.

    Anne

    http://riddleywalker.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have your blog on my list of faves, I like to check out what everyone's writing about now and then! We are all struggling in our own way. I am lucky to be only working part time, I spend way too much time blogging and on the forums because I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete