Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Modules starting to blend.

Rather than specify responses to each module which seems like a routine like chore. I have decided just to comment when i can get a spare moment. I'm about to hit the sack with some more readings. Sometimes i feel that i am up against some tough academic competition out there when i go to other people's blogs and forum responses - don't know where they find the time - do they have a life other than this course? I enjoy finding out more about the importance of my new role as TL but feel daunted when I realise how vital it is and how much more work i need to do. The collection management side is very technical but practical - not good with technical stuff but will need to get into it. I'm about to read on topic 4 stuff for TL - theories about learning i think and info.literacy - am slowly getting back into it after the setback with my first assignment. I wish that Roy had something positive to say about my efforts - but it was very negative feedback and still feel like the recalcitrate child who missed the point. Really i am paying to learn and i always tell my kids that mistakes are our friends because we learn from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment